- Are you preparing for the 2023 West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE) in January/February (first series)? If so, we’re happy to let you know that West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) has announced the exam schedule.
- Official WAEC GCE timings are provided below for those who would like to print.
- The test will begin at the end of January 2023 and will end on February 17, 2023.
- The printable format (pdf) is available for those who want to print the timetable.
The West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) has released its official timetable for 2023’s West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE) First Series often referred to by the name of WAEC GCE.
WAEC GCE Exam Date
Based on the 2023 WAEC GCE Timetable, the exam is scheduled to start on the 31st of January, Tuesday the day of January 2023, and end on Friday 17 the 17th of February 2023.
WAEC GCE Timetable
IT IS ADVISABLE TO MAKE REFERENCES TO THE PDF VERSION OF THE 2023 WAEC GCE TIMETABLE.
- The difference between Time on the Question Paper and Timetable
When the time period specified on the paper differs from that of the timetable, then the duration of the paper must be observed.
- Question Papers are to be Given Out in Advance of the Dates They Are to be Taken
- Visual Art 3
Paper 3A Instructions for the paper will be sent to supervisors two weeks before the day the paper will be due to be completed.
Paper 3B – The question papers will be provided to the candidates two weeks before the day the paper has to be completed.
- General Knowledge-In-Art Paper 3
The exam essay is for General Knowledge-In-Art 3 and will be distributed to applicants two weeks prior to when the test is scheduled to be administered.
- Block Laying, Bricklaying, and Concrete Works 3 (Practical)
The exam papers are given to applicants three days prior to the date on which the exam has to be completed.
- Project Work Papers
The project papers, which contain questions for work, which includes Basketry Graphic Design, Leatherwork, Ceramics sculpture Pictures Making, Textiles, and Jewellery, will be distributed to applicants two weeks prior to the exam. The exact time for transmission of the exam papers to applicants will be communicated to them.
- Visual Art 3
- Extra Time for Blind, Deaf, and Dumb Candidates
Deaf, blind, and candidates who are dumb should be given one and one-half times the time that other candidates are allowed.
Click here to get the printable version of the WAEC GCE Timetable..
Please Share this Post If you believe this article might be useful to someone else, you can forward it to them using the buttons below!