Do you need information on the 2022 JAMB Syllabus? If yes, then you’re at the right spot. Look below for details on the JAMB official syllabus to aid you in passing this Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) as a pro.
The 2022 Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board, JAMB Syllabus is now accessible on the internet. It is crucial for those who are preparing to take exam Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to make use of the syllabus prepared for them by their board. It’s an aid to help students gain knowledge more efficiently. It includes information about the course, the materials, and tips for achieving success in the class.
The online JAMB syllabus is the most simple and most efficient way to find pertinent information about each subject. Contents, Objectives, Topics Notes, and recommended textbooks.
The syllabus for the JAMB contains all the essential information required for students to comprehend as they prepare to take taking the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). It also evaluates their attainment of the goals of the course.
UTME Syllabus for All JAMB Subjects
- Agriculture JAMB Syllabus
- Art JAMB Syllabus
- Arabic JAMB Syllabus
- Biology JAMB Syllabus
- Chemistry JAMB Syllabus
- Computer Studies JAMB Syllabus
- Commerce JAMB Syllabus
- CRS JAMB Syllabus
- Economics JAMB Syllabus
- French JAMB Syllabus
- Geography JAMB Syllabus
- Government JAMB Syllabus
- Hausa JAMB Syllabus
- History JAMB Syllabus
- Home Economics JAMB Syllabus
- IGBO JAMB Syllabus
- Islamic Studies JAMB Syllabus
- Literature JAMB Syllabus
- Mathematics JAMB Syllabus
- Music JAMB Syllabus
- Physical & Health Education (PHE) JAMB Syllabus
- Physics JAMB Syllabus
- Principles of Account JAMB Syllabus
- Use of English JAMB Syllabus
- Yoruba JAMB Syllabus
Objectives of JAMB Syllabus
Agriculture JAMB Syllabus
The agriculture Syllabus is developed by JAMB to help prepare candidates for UTME and to also test their understanding of the goals of the course. These are:
- keep them interested and motivated in agriculture;
- learn the basics of knowledge and acquire practical skills in the field of Agriculture.
- Learn to interpret data and use of data
- increase their capacity to deduce deductions based on the knowledge they have acquired in Agriculture
Art JAMB Syllabus
The Art Syllabus was designed by JAMB to help prepare candidates for UTME and to also test their ability to meet the goals of the course. These include:
- demonstrate knowledge of the basic concepts, principles, and terminology of art.
- provide knowledge about the historical aspects of art, focusing on Egyptian as well as Nigerian art.
- Demonstrate knowledge of processes, techniques, the use of tools, and the care of equipment and tools.
- show sensitivity to the world around them and an understanding of the significance and purpose of art in society.
Arabic JAMB Syllabus
The Arabic Syllabus was created by JAMB to help prepare candidates for UTME and to also test their ability to meet the objectives of the course, which are:
- Answer comprehension questions correctly in traditional Arabic;
- Simple texts can be translated to English in Arabic as well.
- Follow these rules to apply Arabic grammar to the functional level;
- See simply Arabic understanding
- Enjoy Arabic literary texts in the contexts of their environments and eras.
- Use Arabic as a live global language for communication when required.
Biology JAMB Syllabus
The Biology Syllabus was designed by JAMB to prepare students for UTME and to assess their understanding of the objectives of the course, which include:
- be able to demonstrate a sufficient understanding of the notions of interdependence and the unity of life;
- Consider the continuity of the life cycle through inheritance, reorganization, and evolution
- Apply the biological principles and concepts apply to daily life, specifically for issues that impact individuals, societies, and the environment, as well as economic health, and community health.
Chemistry JAMB Syllabus
The Chemistry Syllabus was developed by JAMB to prepare students for UTME and to assess their understanding of the goals of the course. These include:
- Apply the fundamental principles that govern the scientific method in new circumstances;
- Interpret scientific data;
- discover the connections between chemistry and other disciplines;
- Use the knowledge of the chemistry field in daily life.
Computer Studies JAMB Syllabus
The purpose of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination syllabus in Computer Studies is to prepare candidates for the exam of the Board. The goals of the syllabus are intended to test the candidates’ knowledge, understanding, and ability to acquire:
- Evolution of Computing Systems
- Computer basics and its functions
- Skills for problem-solving, data processing, and practical abilities in Computing
- Software for the system as well as Application Software.
- Basic Computer Hardware Input, Output Memory, and Central Processing Unit
- Use of online resources and online skills
- Human and ethical issues in computing
- Career Prospects in Computing
Commerce JAMB Syllabus
The Commerce Syllabus is designed by JAMB to prepare students for UTME and to also test their understanding of the objectives of the course, which include:
- Learn the fundamental concepts of Commerce;
- study the relation between Commerce and related business-related subjects;
- Use the rules of commerce and apply the principles of Commerce Nigeria;
- Enjoy the latest, exciting, and positive developments in commercial operations.
CRS JAMB Syllabus
This Christian Religious Studies (CRS) Syllabus was designed by JAMB to assess students’ ability to meet the goals of the course. These include:
- gain knowledge and understanding of the basic tenets of the Christian faith as stated in the Bible
- Themes and biblical teachings are interpreted by the Bible;
- Apply biblical principles and teachings to your daily lives;
Economics JAMB Syllabus
The Economics Syllabus is designed by JAMB to assess students’ ability to meet the goals of the course. These objectives are:
- have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the fundamental concepts, tools, and their general application to economic analysis.
- Define and describe the fundamental operation, structure, and functions of various economic entities and units (national as well as international);
- define the major economic activities, namely production, distribution, and consumption.
- determine and evaluate the fundamental issues of society’s economy.
- Develop the ability to offer solutions to economic challenges.
French JAMB Syllabus
The French Syllabus has been developed by JAMB to evaluate the candidates’ ability to meet the goals of the course, which include to:
- assess written comprehension in French;
- Recognize the ways in which French sounds are used in speech production.
- Examine the cultural practices and culture of Francophone West Africa and France in a relationship (where feasible) to the home country.
- Enjoy simple literature texts that are written in French;
- follow the guidelines that govern the structure and usage of writing French.
Geography JAMB Syllabus
This Geography Syllabus is designed by JAMB to evaluate students’ ability to meet the goals of the course. These are:
- be able to interpret and handle Topographical Maps, Statistics Data, diagrams, as well as basic field surveys;
- Demonstrate knowledge of the human and physical environment and the way man earns and lives a living from the earth’s surface, with particular reference in Nigeria in particular. Africa;
- be aware of the interrelation between man and his environment.
- Utilize geographical concepts, knowledge, and concepts to solve issues.
Government JAMB Syllabus
The Government Syllabus was designed by JAMB to evaluate candidates’ performance in achieving the objectives of the course. These objectives are:
- understand the significance of the government’s role;
- examine the framework and define the government’s institutions;
- define the concept of citizenship, and clarify the obligations and duties of a citizen.
- We are grateful for the process of political development;
- analyze the evolution of the Nigerian political system and governance issues in Nigeria;
- evaluate the significance in the role of Nigeria as a participant in the international community and also the work of international organizations.
Hausa JAMB Syllabus
The Hausa Syllabus is designed by JAMB to assess students’ ability to meet the goals of the course. These objectives include:
- learn in writing and reading learn to write and read proficiently in The Hausa language;
- Learn the basics of Hausa grammar
- are familiar with the fundamentals of written and oral Hausa literature;
- can be able to appreciate the customs, culture, and customs of the Hausa people.
History JAMB Syllabus
The History Syllabus is designed by JAMB to evaluate students’ ability to meet the objectives of the course, which are:
- Provide knowledge of the Nigerian past from the earliest times up to the present day;
- examine the relationship and similarities between the citizens of Nigeria with respect to issues of national unity and integration.
- The appropriate African history and the relationship of Africa with the world at large;
- analyze modernization and growth;
- analyze the past and link them to current events. think about the future.
Home Economics JAMB Syllabus
The Home Economics Syllabus is designed by JAMB to evaluate candidates’ performance in meeting the objectives of the course, which include:
- Gain knowledge of the principles and concepts that are the basis of Home Economics education;
- Use the principles of food and nutrition in meals and adoption of hygiene habits that are safe and safe;
- You should be able to choose the appropriate attire for every occasion and body type.
- Use the knowledge of home selection in planning the interior space design and furniture arrangement and then furnishing your home.
IGBO JAMB Syllabus
The Igbo Syllabus was developed by JAMB to evaluate students’ performance in meeting the objectives of the course, which are:
- Communicate effectively Igbo;
- examine issues in the language of
- Explain and interpret the meaning and usage of idiomatic and symbolic expressions in Igbo;
- Apply Igbo literature to their daily activities and show Igbo values of culture.
Islamic Studies JAMB Syllabus
This Islamic Studies Syllabus is designed by JAMB to assess students’ ability to meet the goals of the course. These are:
- Learn to master the Qur’an and sunnah as the foundations for Islamic or social activities.
- Be aware of Islamic heritage as well as culture and civilization.
- Be familiar with the history of Islamic intellectual and academic discourse;
- Demonstrate an understanding of Islamic moral and spiritual, political, as well as social skills;
- be ready to take on the challenges of living as well as good practicing Muslims.
Literature JAMB Syllabus
The English Literature Syllabus was designed by JAMB to assess students’ ability to meet the objectives of the course, which are:
- Inspire and maintain their interest in literature in English;
- Develop an understanding of the basic aspects and functions of the language
- Admire literary works across every genre and across all cultures.
- Utilize the knowledge gained from Literature in English to analyze economic, political, and social issues in the world.
Mathematics JAMB Syllabus
The Mathematics Syllabus is designed by JAMB to assess candidates’ performance in meeting the goals of the course. These include:
- develop manipulative and computational abilities;
- develop precise, logical, and formal reasoning abilities;
- Apply mathematical principles to solve the problems that arise in our daily lives;
Music JAMB Syllabus
The Music Syllabus is designed by JAMB to evaluate students’ accomplishment of goals of the course, which include:
- Discuss and appreciate music in a fair way and critically;
- Analyze, using written analysis the distinctive features of music from the various time periods in Western as well as Africa the history of music, cultures who played it, their forms, and the media.
- recognize the impact of socio-cultural aspects in life and the music of musicians.
Physical & Health Education (PHE) JAMB Syllabus
The goal of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination in Physical & Health Education is to prepare candidates for the examination of the Board. It’s designed to assess their ability to meet the goals of the course that include:
- Gain basic knowledge and abilities in motor activity fitness, body maintenance, and self-awareness.
- Basic knowledge is needed to establish good health habits and maintain of good health.
- Know the relationship between the human body’s movement and biological and physical sciences as well as social sciences.
- Be aware of the ecological link of a man with his surroundings in order to stop the spread of disease;
- Encourage and maintain their enthusiasm for Physical and Health Education.
Physics JAMB Syllabus
The Physics Syllabus is designed by JAMB to assess candidates’ performance in meeting the objectives of the course, which include:
- keep their interest in the field of physics;
- create an attitude that fosters precision, accuracy, and objectivity
- The interpretation of physical phenomena and laws definitions, concepts, and other theories.
- show the ability to solve properly physics-related problems using pertinent theories and theories.
Principles of Account JAMB Syllabus
The Principles of Accounting Syllabus was developed by JAMB to evaluate students’ ability to meet the objectives of the course, which include:
- Inspire and maintain the interest of their employees in Principles of Accounts;
- Apply the basics of the practical aspects of Accounting;
- Utilize the knowledge of accounting information’s interpretation to make a decision;
- Find out the significance of accounting to both businesses as well as to government agencies;
- Make use of information and communications technology to address future issues.
Use of English JAMB Syllabus
It is the Use of the English Syllabus created by JAMB to assess students’ ability to meet the goals of the course. These include:
- effectively communicate in spoken and written English;
- are able to establish a solid foundation in linguistics to learn at the tertiary level.
Yoruba JAMB Syllabus
It is the Yoruba Syllabus is designed by JAMB to assess candidates’ ability to meet the goals of the course. These include:
- to keep their interest and keep their interest in Yoruba literature, language, and culture;
- Learn the fundamentals of knowledge and skills and learn the basics of Yoruba literature, language, and the material and non-material aspects of culture.
Please Share this Post If you believe this article could be useful to someone else, please use the sharing buttons below!