- The administration of the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) announces a change to courses in the 2022 and 2023 National Diploma and B.Sc. Education courses. Learn about the programs available and how to apply.
Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) has announced that students who have applied for the 2022/23 National Diploma (ND) but were not offered admission are now able to change their plans to another National Diploma or B.Sc. education (4-year Graduation) program.
YABATECH Change, of Course, Available Programmes
This is a list of the programs available for change:
National Diploma Programmes:
- ND Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Engineering
- ND Agricultural Technology
- ND Banking & Finance
- ND Building Technology
- ND Estate Management
- ND Industrial Maintenance Engineering
- ND Leisure & Tourism
- ND Marine Engineering
- ND Metallurgical Engineering
- ND Polymer Technology
- ND Printing Technology
- ND Quantity Surveying
- ND Statistics
- ND Surveying & Geo-Informatics
- ND Textile Technology
- ND Urban & Regional Planning
- ND Welding & Fabrication
B.Sc (Education) Programmes:
- B.Sc (Ed.) Art Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Biology Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Business Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Chemistry Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Computer Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Home Economics Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Industrial Technical Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Integrated Science Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Mathematics Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Engineering Technology Education in the Industrial Sector (Candidates to ND – Civil Engineering, Electrical, as well as Mechanical Engineering, are qualified)
YABATECH Change of Course Eligibility
Candidates for admission to the B.Sc program must satisfy some requirements, such as a minimal UTME score of 180 and a total score of 45 percent.
Before submitting an application to transfer to another program, prospective applicants must ensure that they meet all required requirements, as stated in the JAMB Brochure 2022.
The inability to meet the requirements of the new program could be a reason for disqualification from admission. The standard admission requirement for the master’s program includes the passing of an SSCE (SSCE/NABTEB) which must include at the very least five credits in the relevant subjects, comprising English and Mathematics, which must be completed within a maximum of two sessions as stated in the brochure of the JAMB.
How to Apply for the YABATECH Change of Course Form
Procedure for National Diploma Programmes Change:
- Candidates need to first request a change of their preferred programme or course via the JAMB Portal.
- After that, they must make an application for a change to the same course via their College Portal.
Procedure for Change to B.Sc (Degree) Programmes:
- Candidates must apply for a change via the JAMB Portal to Yabatech in Affiliation with the university in Nigeria. Nsukka.
- Then, they can make an application for a change via the College Portal.
YABATECH portal – https://erp.yabatech.edu.ng/yabaapplication/.
The deadline for the Change of Course application is Monday, March 21, 2023. Candidates should make sure they are in compliance. make contact the Admissions Department for further inquiries. Avoid interacting with touts.
You can Share the Post: If you feel this article might be helpful to someone else, please use the sharing buttons below!