- The College of Nursing Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital in Ogidi, Anambra State is accepting applications for the admissions forms for the 2020/2024 year of academics. Learn about the admission requirements and application procedure.
- The cost of Iyi Enu’s Mission Hospital Admission Form for Nursing School is Seventeen Thousand, five hundred Nigerians (N17,500).
- Start your journey toward becoming registered nurse. Now is the time to submit your application!
The College of Nursing at Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital in Ogidi, Anambra State, is looking for competent applicants to be admitted to its Nursing Basic Programme for the academic year 2023/2024.
Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Admission Requirements
- To be eligible for admission into Iyi-Enu’s Mission Hospital School of Nursing Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing, you must be a high school graduate who is a scientist or admitted to SSS3.
- You must hold at least five credit hours at O’level that must be earned in no more than two sessions of recognized exam boards, such as WAEC, GCE, NECO as well as NABTEB. You may also combine WAEC and NECO outcomes, however, you can’t take advantage of NABTEB. The subjects you have to take are English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Your passport photo must be color-coded and has an open background.
- If you’re printing the exam form, make certain to use the color printer to ensure the words appear in both black and white. Also, ensure that you colorize your passport image.
How to Apply for the Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Admission Form
- The amount of 175,000 hundred Nigeria (17500) to one of the banks mentioned below. Akuchukwu Microfinance Bank within the hospital’s close proximity
Acc Name: School of Nursing, Iyi-Enu
Acc No: 0111000168 OREcoBank
Acc Name: Iyienu School of Nursing
Acc No: 2182038360
- The person who is paying into the Akuchukwu microfinance institution must visit the department to open an account to request a modification of the teller’s receipt.
- Go to the institution to download your school’s official receipt together with your name, or
- If you are paying via EcoBank sign in to https://portal2.iyienusonam.co.uk/jaxt.php?n=n Complete the form. You can also log in and fill out the form, or log in and fill it out. from www.iyienusonam.co.uk :
- Click on the Application Form
- Click on ”Submit Teller”
- Fill in the form, then complete the form in the proper order.
- When you enter your PIN, it’ll automatically be generated and directly sent to the email address you gave within a matter of minutes or hours after confirmation.
- Once the pin is gotten, log on to https://portal2.iyienusonam.co.uk/jax_reg.php and input the pin exactly the way it is sent to you to access your form.
- Complete the form in full and fill in all required fields in a timely fashion. Before you complete your form on the web, you’ll have to create a username and password in order to keep it. The username and password let users access their personal information at any time and anytime.
- Once you have submitted your exam, you’re required to print your exam slip that provides the exam number as well as the date of your exam and exam location. Print your exam slip via this link https://portal2.iyienusonam.co.uk/jax_log.php. Make sure you remember the username and password that you just created.
- Be sure to keep the exam slip safe because it will allow you to use the exam room. If you have lost it and don’t have it, you’ll be charged for the reprint, if you take it within the institution.
Always log in to https://www.iyienusonam.co.uk/uncategorized/ to get the latest update or follow us on our Facebook page by clicking on https://www.facebook.com/soniyienu1906 to get the latest gist and happenings in the school.
If you experience problems or issues in registering, don’t hesitate to contact the contact details listed below (Mon-Sat 9 am – 3 pm)
- Mr. Abel Ojoma E; 08188104942; 08071061354;
- Mr. Joseph Akinwale: 07032474589; 08022477632
You may also mail it to
NB: THERE ARE MANY FRAUDSTERS AND OPPORTUNISTS ONLINE, PLEASE, DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR PRIVATE ACCOUNT YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK
Please share this post If you think this article might be useful to anyone else, you may make use of the sharing button below!